cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: LGBTQ Hello's!

@peacelovepizza ur welcome, I’ve only got one person who hasn’t changed since I came out and told them that I’m demisexual, and that’s my best friend, other then him and my family I have no one, I feel invincible to the world, and to my “friends” it’s painful that they see me differently now

Hey @scared01@ecla34@nyke@peacelovepizza@Bree-RO I’m telling my friends that I’m bisexual as I’m attracted to girls and boys, and transgenders, it’s easier to explain to ppl, and some demisexuals call themselves bi or pansexual

Highlighted

whatever your most comfortable with @Cheeseburger
i dont find labels all that helpful tbh, you are who you are.
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

It’s worth a shot @Cheeseburger! See how you feel after a week. I was thinking, just like how each person makes friends in different ways, I reckon each person will develop an attraction in a different way than others as well.

@scared01 I can’t seem to make friends anymore, bcuz they keep asking why I have the LGBTQ flag, I want to be honest with them, but maybe I shouldn’t be honest with them if they don’t wanna talk to me

@nyke I’ve sorta started realising that when I start talking to ppl, it’s there personality that I fall for

I think that’s quite healthy @Cheeseburger! Ultimately it’s a person’s character that matters most

@nyke That’s what my parents say, if I didn’t have my parents and they hated me for being like this, I would’ve given up