cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: LGBTQ Hello's!

Hey @BlueEleven 

Yeah, we chat, but it's totally not the same as a face to face conversation.

I totally get that.  That honestly sounds really scary.  Talking to your friends is one of the hardest things in the world if you're not on the same page!  That sounds really tough, and I sorta suck at these sorts of things!  The only thing I'd say is think through what points you want to bring up, and the ones you don't before the conversation.  Think of what you'll say if she brings up something you're not ready to talk about, and think about how you'll say what you need to.  I find rehearsing really helps, not like a speech, but just like dot points almost, expand on what you want to say, and how you want to say it!  Also think through what you don't want to say, if you don't want to bend the truth or anything.  Things just sometimes slip out during those sorts of conversations!  And above all, don't spend every second of every day thinking about it!  I know how darn hard that is, but if you let it weigh you down that much, you'll never get back up from it, and that's scarier than anything.  Hope this helps a bit!  I couldn't find the 'Sending Virtual Hugs' gif, but imagine it's there!!  Smiley Happy  Have a really good night, and feel free to talk about anything you're comfortable telling!  Always here to listen!  Goodnight!    

Highlighted

Re: LGBTQ Hello's!

Hi I this found this chat and I think it's awesome. I'm 18 and as bisexual. I hope that this okay I to just provide some advice to people in this community that just realised they are. Something I would have liked to hear is that it's okay if you're not ready to come out and remember that its best if you're comfortable with your identity before you come to others, whenever that is.