cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: LGBTQ Hello's!

So good to meet everyone! Hi @Oli68 @Jakob @Andreana! Smiley Happy I'm 19 and I'm bisexual/queer and trans/non-binary. I came out to some people as trans pretty recently but most don't know. 

How's everyone's day looking today? 

@DruidChild Hello. Smiley Happy How Are You? I'm Good.

Hey! I'm doing alright, thank you for asking Smiley Happy What made today a good day for you? 

Has everyone seen this beautiful short? Heart

Hey! I identify as straight and I am in a heterosexual relationship but I kind of feel like... I don't know, how do i explain it, like there's nothing wrong with trying things out right?

//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

Fantastic @Jakob! Smiley Very Happy Coming out can certainly be a rewarding experience! (Although I scared my mum a bit when I came out as gender-queer Smiley Tongue she was a tad worried by her research Smiley Tongue) How are you?

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

It can be very rewarding experience and I encourage anyone who hasn't come out to be brave and just do it, you will feel so much better in the long run Smiley Very Happy

I'm doing good, how are you @N1ghtW1ng? Smiley Happy

Procrastinating study @Jakob Smiley Tongue Maybe one day... maybe one day Smiley Tongue

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Hello there homo sapiens Smiley Very Happy

I am 16 years old. I am an out pansexual but I am not out about being genderfluid. I prefer they/them pronouns. 

I just wanted to say I am a bit too obsessed with rainbows.

ok bye. Smiley LOL

hello @Gray and welcome to the forums Smiley Happy

thanks for introducing yourself 

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**