cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Let's study together! The ReachOut 'Library'?

How's the study plan coming along @Lost_Space_Explorer5 ? 

I managed to get myself into uni with two friends from my course and we worked through some case studies together which was cool! Not sure it would have been a productive day otherwise 😂 

images.png

Highlighted

I'll pretend to know what going through case studies means just like you pretend to know what the latin stuff means HAHA. I just had dinner so now back to the essay planning

6e8b479a2c76dbe51c6f92c81d9e9f8f.gif

Highlighted

Haha 🤣 Goodluck! I'm finished for the night and starting again early tomorrow! YOU CAN DO IT 💪

Highlighted

I too have finished for the night haha.. I've got quizzes due tomorrow for stats lecture content I haven't even watched but I'll do them tomorrow. I've basically finished an essay plan, although it's not perfect but tomorrow I'll start writing. Let's hope special cons goes through or I'm gonna get like 5 days late penalty by the time I finish lol..
Highlighted

LOVING this thread idea @Lost_Space_Explorer5  and @MB95 !!! I always found I studied better in the library with friends - I hope this thread has helped you to avoid those procrastination valleys and rivers (my worst enemy when I was at uni!)

A Map Of Procrastination - Meme

I hope your quizzes go well today @Lost_Space_Explorer5  and well done on getting through that essay plan!!!! 

Check out our community activities calendar for November 2020 here
Highlighted

Haha I LOVE the pic @Janine-RO! I've defs been hanging out a bit in Napland and Online Shopping Cove lately 😂

That's amazing that you got the plan done @Lost_Space_Explorer5 - awesome work!! How did the quizzes go? 

I just have my exam to complete tomorrow and I'm all done! 💪

Highlighted

I just finished the quizzes (had to watch the lectures at 2x speed before getting them in Smiley Sad ) I need to at least get SOME of my essay done tonight, what's an achievable goal? 500 words? The whole thing is 2000 Smiley Sad

I've been hanging out in the coffee lake break a lot today- I've had three coffees.... ..haha @Janine-RO

Ooh! GOOD LUCK @MB95! What are you gonna be doing tonight to calm those nerves
Highlighted

At least you got them in, that's the main thing! I hope you're allowing yourself to take a rest break for a bit before starting the essay! 

Hmm.. 500 could be good but it also depends how you're going atm and how tired you are from the quizzes! Sometimes I struggle to even get 200 words on a page when I'm exhausted! So maybe aim for 500 but don't expect it and allow yourself to still feel happy if you only make 200? You don't wanna be over doing it when you're doing so well!!

Also.. this is a library remember so no off study chit chat.. I'll meet you in the break room when you have your next study break @Lost_Space_Explorer5 and we can have a coffee together 😂

Highlighted

This thread is awesome!! 

Well, I’m not studying, but I am currently doing a short course to upskill myself with work and requires some reading and some of those pesky online activities. So I’m going to do some of that now. 

what a great idea 

Highlighted

That's awesome @Saltwaterdreamtime !! It's always nice to upskill in things 😊 What are you doing for work? 

Annnd... welcome to the library!