cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Let's study together! The ReachOut 'Library'?

Hehe good luck with the readings and online activities @Saltwaterdreamtime! Smiley Happy You got this!
Highlighted

Yeees this is awesome! I got my comfy pyjamas and tea and water bottle ready! I'm gonna do some research for a meeting and hopefully finish an assignment today. Promise I'll keep my typing as quiet as possible so I don't disturb anyone Smiley LOL

Highlighted

Thanks @Lost_Space_Explorer5  I like learning I’m just not very good at it haha. Short courses are much more up my alley. My partner has completed her Masters and that hurts my brain to think about. This is me whenever anyone asks me if I would go back to study...

53010219-9970-47B1-85E6-81E11526ED92.gif

. I did a 4 year apprenticeship and went to TAFE once a week and that was like ripping my eye balls out. Anyone on ReachOut during that time would probably know all about it 😂

I will wear my headphones in the library so other people don’t get annoyed haha 

Highlighted

I love that gif so much @Saltwaterdreamtime Smiley LOL

I also love this thread, there has definitely been a peaceful, scholarly vibe created here and I am delighted by it.

learning learn GIF by Originals

Highlighted

Haha you guys are making me laugh Smiley Tongue Yep the discussions here are so wholesome @Hannah-RO

You've got this @November13! Sending you productive vibes. And thank you for keeping quiet Smiley Tongue

@Saltwaterdreamtime I can definitely relate, short courses seem much more manageable. And you would be able to keep up the interest. And wouldn't get stuck with subjects as your minor because it's too late to change now *COUGH COUGH LATIN* (sorry for coughing so loudly guys)

Okay I've been getting distracted I'm gonna try and get my second paragraph done of my essay!
Highlighted

*is still distracted*
Highlighted

haha It's so easy to get distracted while writing an essay!

Taking some quick breaks are also helpful to refresh your mind when working away.

Hope you've given yourself some well deserved breaks @Lost_Space_Explorer5  and keep up the great work! Smiley Very Happy

Highlighted

Thanks @TOM-RO

We've got about 600/2000 words now. Plus a bunch of broken up sentences vaguely plotting out the rest of the essay. It's due Friday. Can I do it? Stay tuned Smiley Tongue I'm done writing for tonight but tomorrow I will smash out the whole thing you guys will be so proud.... Smiley Indifferent I just want this garbage fire submitted, I don't care how bad it is anymore

P's make degrees! Right?
Highlighted

Me editing my essay almost ready for submission:

Highlighted

Trying to catch up on lectures.. However my dad is making a LOT of noise cutting up wood planks with a jig saw and I'm just like Smiley Indifferent

This is the only meme I could find

11.jpg