cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lonliness is killing me slowly

Hey everybody!

I'm a 14-year-old girl, who is going through a hard time. Whenever I go I feel the loneliness, and I think that I am not a part of the society, it feels like I am the girl who's always sitting in a corner waiting for someone to come and talk with her.  And believe me, it's really hard, especially when I have to be strong cause I have school and my grades in school have to be higher. I don't want the loneliness to bring me down and affect me, so help me, please! I feel like I'm doing it badly at school at the moment. I would love to have someone to talk to her, to get my humor up and someone I can text with or someone who can support me through this.Smiley Very Happy

Re: Lonliness is killing me slowly

@vanille Loneliness is a super uncomfortable and fragile experience at times. Thanks heaps for posting and sharing your story with us. Can you tell us a  bit more about the situation at school? At the moment do you feel you've got no solid friendships there? And what about outside of school?

You're not alone in your loneliness Smiley Happy There are a few members here who have at times felt like the outsider looking in, myself included. Please know this will shift for you. I am going to tag some of the crew for their input too Heart

@lokifish @Bee @mrmusic @N1ghtW1ng @ErinsAntics 

Hey there @vanille welcome Smiley Happy
I'm sorry to hear how lonely you're feeling Heart As @Bree-RO Has said you're not alone in with feeling lonely, I think most people will go through a stage where they feel lonely at some point.

I'm not quite sure what to say at the moment, so I'll wait for you to reply Smiley Happy

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Well at school I have/had some friends but it seems like they found new friends, and are spending most of their time with them and they left me alone.  And outside the school I don't really have friends, I'm kinda spending hole my time at home reading books, listening to music, drawing and playing the piano.

Highlighted

Thanks for the welcoming and the words Smiley Happy

That sucks @vanille, it is really hard to feel like your friends have left you by yourself. I don't think it is bad to spend time at home or on your hobbies. You sound like you really keep yourself busy! Is there anyway you can join another friendship group at school? When I went to school, some people changed friendship groups all the time and that is okay. Would you ever talk to your teacher about something like this?