cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Looking after Mental Health, what did you do today?

Today I took some time out from uni to catch up with a friend and chat about stuff, which I always find really enjoyable and relaxing and makes me feel really good.

Today I spent some time reading a book. It's one of my favourite things to do, not least because it helps take my mind off things.

Saturday: Went for a walk / jog with housemates along the beach, followed by pancakes for brunch.

Sunday: Had a lovely chat with a friend that I hadn't spoken to for a few months.

Today: Went for a 2km run and I don't run! Participated in the GR session.

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

I did some Zumba today - always makes me feel like I am at a party Smiley Happy

I read my book for a solid hour without thinking about uni/meetings/work/anything! Felt so great

Today I did a lot of reflection about myself and my relationships which helped to clear my head Cat Happy

lanejane

Today I cleared alot of things off my to do list, which took alot off weight off my shoulders, but more importantly I looked at different writing courses which is really exciting as I love writing so much

Highlighted

Today is only just beginning, but since posting a week ago, I've been doing some more running, tv marathons, lots of arts and crafts and heaps on talking to friends and a psych. Smiley Happy

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

Submitted a major assignment last night, so now I'm taking a well earned break! Things have been so nuts lately.

Tonight I watched Emma Watsons UN speech on gender equality! such a good speech