cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Looking after Mental Health, what did you do today?

Today I actually thought about what my body needed to eat in order to function at it's best ability. Instead of eating whatever or not eating at all. This is a huge win for me!

Saw some flowers at the shops that made my heart sing, they are now sitting in the lounge room. Smiley Happy Such a great pick me up.

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

@stonepixie wrote:
Saw some flowers at the shops that made my heart sing, they are now sitting in the lounge room. Smiley Happy Such a great pick me up.

I was just thinking today about how I haven't bought flowers in a while (my partner made a small mention of this too… Smiley Wink ). I must do that again real soon. What a great idea! Smiley Happy

Today I made sure I exercised and ate a nutritious meal before I went to uni Smiley Happy 

ate as healthy as i could!

took a nap during the day!!!!

Went for a jog when I got home.

I played my guitar for half an hour to de-stress from the uber busy day I had today!

@Bay82VU that is definitely something I should be doing more of!

Today was such a busy day, but good too! I was extra gentle on myself Smiley Happy

Got home and did some gluten free baking, if such a thing is scientifically and conceptually possible Smiley Happy

@Jezz23 YUM! What did you bake?

Today Im putting aside time to work out because when I dont for too long I go something something !

I also ate sushi and it was guuuud