Meditate on them

Meditate ON These Things

BELIEVE- your zeal to work hard in pressing times
+
FAITH- furtherance of your belief
+
FOCUS- your picture of what you want to achieve
+
VISION- SAID to be the next step towards getting things done, also the furtherance of focus
+
WORK-connected to humans and environment
+
COMMUNICATION-connected to Humans + Environment
+
HUMANS- Vessel involved
=
A TALENT PLUS MAN

What do you possess in this TREE .
Highlighted

Re: Meditate on them

I like the idea of of the FOCUS part - picturing what you want to achieve. Visualisations work for me (but I know, not everyone)...

We had a bit of a joke going around my group of friends about vision boards... Has anyone else heard of them? They are a bit naff. You kind of make a collage about about the things that you want. And while I do think they are naff, i still do them sometimes in a half joking way/half not joking. It is pretty cool and fun to be a bit creative around making a collage/image of all the cool stuff you're working towards in your life!! Has anyone tried it?

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com

Highlighted

@Sophie I've always wanted to try making one of them! Idk, I think it'd be pretty awesome Smiley Tongue

Nice words
Highlighted

I secretly do too loki! Smiley Happy

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com

Highlighted

Hey sophie can i get to know you maybe we can share some light ON pressing matters
Highlighted

I've never really belived the whole 'if I paste a picture of a red convertible then someone is going to give me a red convertible' concept but I was once told 'where the focus goes the energy flows.' So I've always thought that visual boards probably work in this kind of way. Making a visual representation of all the things that are important to you and that you want to generate more of, like; love, compassion, health, balance etc. reminds you that this is where you want to put your energy.

Of course, if someone just wants to give me a red convertible, who am I to say no.

Smiley Wink