cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Mental Health talk

Hi Everyone,

So I am trying to organise a talk about mental health at my school but I'm not sure who I can get to come and talk Any ideas?

Thanks Smiley Happy

Highlighted

Re: Mental Health talk

Matthew Johnstone's pretty amazing- check out his talks on Youtube. They are pretty awesome! For contact details go to his website- matthew johnstone: drawn from experience. There's a contact form on there as well as a list of his books- well worth reading. Good Luck! Smiley Happy 

Highlighted

What a fantastic idea @thedoctor! Have you looked at any of the people who have participated in our Reach Out Presents series as a potential guest speaker?

Highlighted

Thanks @ElleBelle that's a good idea any ideas of how I could get in contact with them? thanks
Highlighted

Thanks @Shadow I had a look at him on youtube pretty amazing thanks for your help
Highlighted

Most of them state their name and their organisation, so I reckon you could just google one or both and try to find a contact email/phone number! @thedoctor

Highlighted

hey @thedoctor - this might be too late but you can email us at hello@reachout.com and we could see if one of our youth ambassadors is able to come and talk about ReachOut

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com