cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Motivational Quote!

Adventure is out there! - from the Disney Pixar movie UP Smiley Very Happy 

I believe that there is always going to be an adventure, even if it's just walking down to the shops. There's so much out there to see and to do. Why waste time? 

So a couple weeks ago I saw these quotes as friends' status' updates, and instantly I thought of this thread, so I'm going to post them here Smiley Happy

Saying someone can't be sad because someone else may have it worse is like saying someone can't be happy because someone else may have it better.

an arrow can only be shot by pulling it backward. so when life is dragging you back with difficulties, it means its going to launch you into something great. so just focus, and keep aiming

I like the second one more, but I saw them and thought that they would help someone in some way here Smiley Happy enjoy <3

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

It's off a tee shirt I saw my cousin wearing. I love it.

Be an Optimist Prime not a Negatron

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Pretty sure I haven't posted this one before, but I really like it Smiley Happy

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it just means you are strong enough to let go."

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." - Nelson Mandella