cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jaz

Motivational Quote!

Lately I have been reading and re-writing motivational quotes up on my chalkboard. They help me when I feel De-motivated. So I though why don't you guys hit me with some of your motivational quotes. It can be from anyone, your parents, your Favorite singer, writer, inventor... ect who ever it is.... If it helps you then type them up for the rest to see. 

I'll start off on from Walt Disney:

"When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable."

Highlighted
Jaz

Motivational Quote!

Lately I have been reading and re-writing motivational quotes up on my chalkboard. They help me when I feel De-motivated. So I though why don't you guys hit me with some of your motivational quotes. It can be from anyone, your parents, your Favorite singer, writer, inventor... ect who ever it is.... If it helps you then type them up for the rest to see. 

I'll start off on from Walt Disney:

"When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable."

Re: Motivational Quote!

Hi there,

I have a plethora of quotes I use to inspire and motivate myself.

If you have a compatible phone I would suggest getting one of the many "quote of the day" or "Motivational Quotes 101" apps that are free online.

"Brilliant men are meteors designed to burn up so that the world may be enlightened" - Napoleon

Jaz

Hello Benny,

Thats a good one you got. I am going to try the apps out... I refer to the website brainyqoutes.

Another one I found this morning, its a Persian Proverb: When it is dark enought, you can see the stars! 

Great thread Jaz! Here is one that people might also find helpful:

It is better to light a candle, than curse the darkness.

I stick quotes and sayings over my wall. My favourite quote would be by Nelson Mandela

When we lose the right to be different, we lose the privelage to be free.

Cool thread idea! Smiley Happy I don't often go looking for quotes but love stumbling across them.

"When you stop chasing the wrong things, you give the right things a chance to catch you."- Unknown

Jaz

Here is one from Mike Tyson

"I'm a dreamer. I have to dream and reach for the stars, and if I miss a star then I grab a handful of clouds"

Everyday is a brand new chance to do things differently

Also, you guys should check out minimotivation.com. It has really cool motivational quotes which change each time you refresh the page. Someone recommended it on the old forums and now its my internet homepage!

Great thread, Jaz!

One of my fave quotes is:

Albert Einstein - "Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."