cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Motivational Quote!

I love that quote Jay-Dee! Smiley Happy 

I stumbled across this one on Facebook recently and think it's rather true and awesome: 

”You have good reason to believe that you can trust yourself. Not because you’ve always made the right choices, but because you survived the bad ones.“- Sandra Kring

Great thread idea!

I've got quite a few of these stuck on my wall.

"We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts, and with our thoughts, we make the world." - Unknown

"It is not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you." -BATMANN!

I love reading all these quotes Smiley Happy

One of my favourites:

"Always bet on yourself no matter what the odds are. It means more to be in the race than watching the victory lap from the stands." - Pete Wentz

This one also brings me back to earth when I forget how I really want to live!

"Always look back with forgiveness. Always look ahead with hope. And when you look aside, do it with love. Forgive other people as much as you forgive yourself. Don’t be impatient with the flaws of others because you have to remember your own.” Shimon Peres

I am glad this thread is back up and running (we had one from the old forums)

Far away in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them, but I can look up and see their beauty, believe in them, and try to follow where they lead.
Louisa May Alcott

Oh there is a second thread to Motivational Quotes. Well why not do it again?!

Far away in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them, but I can look up and see their beauty, believe in them, and try to follow where they lead.
Louisa May Alcott

'Beautiful pictures are developed from negatives in a dark room...So if you see darkness in your life, be reassured that a beautiful picture is being prepared.' 

From a FB user

'The doors of opportunity are marked "push" '

Anon

'Perhaps our eyes need to be washed by our tears once in awhile so we can see life with a clear view again'

Alex Tang

I came across a fairly profound one the other day.

Your life situation exists in time.
Your life is now.
Your life situation is mind-stuff.
Your life is real.

-Eckhart Tolle