cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Music

Hey everyone, I wanted to make a thread for where we share our favourite music that hypes us up, we relate to and makes us feel our emotions. Here some of my artist recommendations for songs with lyrics I relate to and put me in my feels, Katelyn Tarver and Sody. I also love the Julie and the phantoms music for a mixture of hype and emotional songs. Please share your recommendations of songs. 

Highlighted

Re: Music

I've had Running With Scissors by I See Stars on repeat for the past week or so. I'm in this weird phase where I'm just listening to a lot of metalcore or whatever this genre is, haha.

Highlighted

Hey @A_Friend 

Awesome idea, music is certainly a powerful thing!

I'll have to check out your suggestions. I find Holy Holy's album 'My Own Pool of Light' meets this need well! Rüfüs Du Sol's Innerbloom and most recent album 'Solace' is also great!

Highlighted

@hunginc and @Guitarman97 thank you both for your recommendations, I will for sure check them out

Highlighted

I am just recently running diamond by Rihanna although it was a really old song. Last week youtube just magically recommended the video where Rihanna was singing diamond in victoria's secret show, I was like omggg she is so beautiful and sexyyy
Highlighted

@Macaria Rihanna is so beautiful and such a great singer. I love her old songs the most. 

Highlighted

Love this thread idea!

Lately I've been digging music by Sasha Sloan, LANY and Noah Cyrus Smiley Happy

Highlighted

Anything Jason Mraz! His songs always have a built-in fun component!

Highlighted

@jlw13 and @November13 thank you both for your recommendations I will give them a listen