cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: New Years Resolutions

I always keep and break my resolutions, so this year I am mixing it up by making them more broad.

My resolution is to be more curious and driven Smiley Happy

Highlighted

I set myself ten resolutions, mainly bcause I like making lists and crossing things off! But they are really more like goals, I suppose. Things like learn to speak French, pay off my credit card debt and be a better friend. I figure if I plan more, maybe life won't go as terribly for me as it did in 2012!

Highlighted

Ha! Got a new years resolution now! It's to feel the truly fit and healthy, hopefully look the part too Smiley Wink.

Of course I have other goals but, for now, that is my dream for the year Smiley Happy
Highlighted

My goal for this year is pretty simple - to be happy. In other words, don't stress/get upset over little things, be more patient, and smile more. Smiley Happy

Highlighted

I love resolutions not because I know I'll stick to them but because they give me the motivation to get started and hopefully keep the habits.

Mine this year is about health and looking after myself.

Highlighted

Did you know I didn't know there is such thing as a New Years Resolution until half a decade ago?

2013 resolution: pick up some motivation in prep for another undergrad year

Highlighted

We're near a month in so how is everyone going?

So far I'm actually doing well. I've been writing down each day the things I've accomplished/progress made/my productivity. I think I've only had one day where I was being lazy and couldn't find anything.

Highlighted

I am doing quite well Smiley Happy. Getting fitter and health, increases muscle strength and looking better each day Smiley Happy. I am also achieving more then I planned because I have formed a new social group Smiley Very Happy.

You know what Birdeye, I should do that as well. I think it will really help me as well Smiley Happy
Highlighted

I would love to go back home to have dinner with all of my family. To chat with my friends. To go sightseeing with my boyfriend. To set up my learning schedule... A lot to do... Time just flies when on holiday...
Highlighted

Hi Monster Edison Smiley Happy Welcome to Reach Out Smiley Happy

Family and friends are always my main priority too...and I totally understand what you mean about time flying when on holidays! My holidays just finished and I desperately want to go back!