cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New goals for the last month of 2020 and goals for 2021

I wanted to make a thread for those that may want advice on a goal or to share goal they have achieved or to ask for someone to keep them accountable for a goal. Also to highlight that you still have time to start goal that can be carried on into the new year and can be a positive of the last month of the year /2020.

The goal I will be starting upon Christmas break is to begin working out again in hopes that if I start now it will become a habit for 2021. Please share goal you have achieved or hope to achieve.

Re: New goals for the last month of 2020 and goals for 2021

I love this!!!! I'm the same as you, i need to get back on the working out bandwagon.

Ideally, I'd like to do a walk at least once a day and a workout video maybe every second day?

Also, I'd love to work on my diet. Making sure I have balanced meals 

Working on balanced diet that is still achievable might a good first step to increase your energy to able to workout. I wish you luck with your goal, if you determined im sure you will achieve it

@A_Friend This is super cool! Who ever said you can't start New year resolutions now! I always say if you're going to do something, do it at the moment it pops into your mind! As you are filled with motivation and determination run for the hills with it!

@wanderingwasp Start off tomorrow with your first step towards your goal, it doesn't have to be extravagant! 10 minutes the first day followed by 15 the next and so on Smiley LOL! I hope you master your goals! For a little motivation booster, pop a sticky note next to your bed tonight to give you the right mindset for tomorrow Smiley Happy

GOODLUCK

Pete Goss Quote: “If you are going to do something, do it now. Tomorrow is  too late.” (9 wallpapers) - Quotefancy

My goals for the last month of 2020 is to ground myself more! I can often get caught up in being on the go all the time and feel so far out of my body because I take on too many things at once Smiley LOL

So I have started switching off my social media apps during the day and after 6-7pm at night, and I find myself having a lot more focus on the tasks I have ahead of me! So this is a habit I want to take into 2021! Also I have recently started going for walks without listening to music or anything in my ears, allowing me to take in the world around me! 

SO definitely being more grounded is my goal for the new year Heart

Would love to hear some others people have in mind!?

My goal is to find a placement so I can graduate on time! I've been looking around but with covid it's a bit hard. I'm still quite hopeful though, I'm sure there's still lots of options out there Smiley LOL

That is so tough @November13 !!! I really hope you're able to find one <3

My goal for the rest of 2020 is to be very hydrated. And my goal for 2021 is to read more!

One of my goals for this month and for next year is also fitness-related i.e. to take more rest weeks regularly to allow my body to not burn out from exercise.

My goals for 2021 are to do a long distance run for charity and to be able to hit personal weightlifting milestones  

@Kaylee-ROSo true that new years resolutions don't have to be just for the new year and I know that for some the pressure of the new year can be tough and so it can help to feel like the previous had its highlights to look positively at the new year. The goal to ground yourself such a good goal and it sounds like your starting off really well. 

@November13 that sounds tough, I wish you luck finding a placement, hopefully you will soon.

@hunginc Rest is really important and so that's a great goal. Your 2021 goal is amazing, I hope you have a good year and achieve your goals