cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New people

I feel like so many new names keep popping up and I’m really confused who is who around here, not just mod squad/night staff, it’s everyone haha. Coming back from being away for 7 months I don’t really know who anyone is anymore, almost all the people I kinda knew are gone now. Can this be like a staff introduction thread or something? 

Re: New people

Hi @Saltwaterdreamtime,

Thank you for making this thread- with so many new names to adjust to, I am sure that this is a question many other members of our community are wondering too! One fascinating part of online communities is that they are forever changing with new members, mods, builders and staff jumping in to build the forums community as it grows!

Myself and @gina-RO are the community co-ordinators for the ReachOut team and you will see us around the forums quite a bit Smiley Happy

When we first joined the ReachOut team, we did infobuses to get to know the community and for the community to get to know us! I would really encourage you to check the discussion out here and here Smiley Happy

You may also notice there are some new names in the moderators and builders programs too. We have been busy training our moderators in December and train new builders every month Smiley Happy I would really encourage you to come to the GR on Monday night so you can get to know the team a bit more- there is often a ReachOut staff member and many of our builders and moderators around to chat with during the GR! You can jump into the GR chat on Monday night here

Check out our community activities calendar for July 2019 here

I used to go on them every week @Jess1-RO barely missed one in years till I
stopped going on here

Good idea for a thread @Saltwaterdreamtime

Personally, I've been a Mod for a few years but have recently come back after a bit of an absence Smiley Happy

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

Who is @Andrea-RO 

where did @Bree-RO go 

Hey @Saltwaterdreamtime

Lovely to meet you Smiley Happy I've been working as a moderator at ReachOut since you've been on hiatus. If you've interacted with the @TOM-RO at all during the past several months you've probably been talking to me!

@Bree-RO is unfortunately no longer a moderator at ReachOut, it's always sad when we have to say goodbye to people we've developed a relationship with on the forums. But I trust you'll be making new friendships in no time!

Highlighted

Well I can’t make new friendships here @Andrea-RO its too hard now that
I’m back people I used to talk to have either left or don’t know who I am
or just don’t talk to me it’s so hard now

Everyone that ever helps me just leaves @Andrea-RO can’t trust anyone know it feels like

and I hate re explaining everything about me to people

Well who is @TOM-RO then