cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: One year at reach out 🥳

@Bananatime04I hope you get to see this.
Happy RO anniversary!!!

Your post is so lovely! I'm so grateful that the community has such a big impact on your life and helped you find some reasons to live, even the small things Heart

I look forward to seeing you on the forums when you return. Until then, know that we're thinking of you Heart

We reflected on the joys of 2019

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Aw @Bananatime04 this is such a beautiful post. Thank you so much for sharing about how ReachOut has helped you. It's so heartwarming for us to know that you feel supported by this community Heart 

I'm so grateful that you found this community and that you've had the chance to connect with people who have taught you such important lessons about life. I love how you said

"you all show me that happiness is always just around the corner and sometimes we just need a bit of help getting around that corner."

What you described there, is a priceless life lesson. I'm going to remember your words whenever I need a reminder of this little gem of wisdom. Heart 

Re: One year at reach out ?

Hi @Bananatime04 , 

I just wanted to add my voice here to say thank you for your beautiful words. 

Reading here I can see that your post has really touched so many people here - you write so beautifully, and I love the metaphor of stitch. This community is a really amazing place, and you have managed to put into words precisely what I think is so powerful about this place, and I'm glad that it has been a place that has helped you. You are a really valued member of this community, you give so much support and wisdom to other people here, and we are looking forward to seeing you back here very soon. 

Heart Heart Heart 

Re: One year at reach out ?

Beautifully spoken, this expresses such a lovely sentiment!
Highlighted

Hi @Bananatime04,

Thank you so much for your beautiful post! You have a way with words <3 I'm so glad I've been able to make you feel seen on the forums, and it's wonderful to hear that I have been of some help to you. I really hope you return to the forums soon. You're such a lovely, supportive presence here and I know you've definitely helped other users through some difficult situations. Just remember, you're not alone in this, we're here for you and I'll be thinking of you. Stay strong! 

Hey there, if you are still around/active on the forums, I just wanted to check-in and see how you were doing? Hope you are ok, miss you heaps!

Hey guys I’m back Smiley Happy it was just a short break but I feel a lot more confident in posting now and I’m so happy to be back! While I was on my break I was still occasionally looking through the forums while not logged in and seeing all the posts in this thread really made me feel like I was wanted, loved and so grateful for you all. What did I do to deserve such a beautiful place with all of you guys 🥰
I might do an individual reply later tonight if that’s ok because it may take me a while Smiley Happy
Thank you so much for your words tho! It really made each day so much better over the past couple weeks.

Welcome back @Bananatime04 you were very clearly missed Heart 

Thank you @Bre-RO Heart

Welcome back @Bananatime04! I've missed you. We're all so grateful to have you back! Smiley Happy

giphy