cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Our Manic Mates - A Bipolar Podcast

Hello everyone! As all of you know, living with Bipolar is insert your word for it and it's great to connect in a safe place with other people experiencing it (like this page). I, like a lot of people, love Podcasts but struggled to find Podcasts dealing with Bipolar in general or from an Australian point of view; so I decided to use some of my manic energy and create my own Podcast! I'd love for you all to have a look/listen, give feedback or hopefully be on the Podcast to give YOUR point of view a platform to be heard, not about me, it's about the guests on the show and what they want to say, you can say whatever you want, you can be anonymous and you can tell your story!
I hope this find you all happy, safe and well.
Have a listen on Spotify and hit me up on Facebook or Insta to be on the show Smiley HappyIMG_3400.JPG
Highlighted

Re: Our Manic Mates - A Bipolar Podcast

This sounds great, I will for sure be giving it a listen and I hope it goes well

Highlighted

Great work @manicbekaj

Will defs have a listen, we need more podcasts like this out in the world! 

Highlighted

Love this! Will for sure give it a listen 👂 

Highlighted

@manicbekaj  thanks for sharing, I'm sure this will resonate with many people in many different ways, best of luck with this production!

Highlighted

Hi @manicbekaj, thank you so much for sharing your podcast. This is such a good example of advocacy and I wish you all the best for its success. Smiley Happy

Unfortunately I had to remove the links as we are an anonymous forum. But please continue the good work that you are doing! Heart

Highlighted

Sorry @manicbekaj I’ve just realised the links were anonymous, but I’d like to just get them approved by our community management team first if that’s okay Smiley Happy