Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Parents

@dog_lover94 @MisoBear @TOM-RO 

And now I have a friend treating me like crap

Other then that i'm fine ATM

Hey @Dyl,

I'm so glad you're having a better day. It's great that you're feeling better and I was also super happy to see you've been participating in some of the other forums and supporting other users. Good on you!Image result for slam dunk gif (^That's you achieving your goals!)

I've noticed you've gotten really good at being aware of your feelings and noticing when you're feeling good and when you're feeling stressed. That's so great. Another thing that can be really good for turning your day around is practising some self-care. Have you heard of this before? There's a good Self-Care thread on RO here with a bunch of good ideas. I'm sorry your friend isn't treating you well. What's going on?

P.S.: Hope your maths tests goes well, you got this!

Hey @Dyl,

Great to hear you are doing better! How did your maths test go?

Sorry that you are having trouble with a friend. That can be hard. Would you like to talk about what that friend has been doing to upset you?

@dog_lover94 @MisoBear 

Hey guys 

Had a little bit of a up and down day today

The girl of my dreams is starting to be really unfair and rude

A guy I thought was my friend is starting to treat me really badly

I played tonight also and we got beating 

I played well but almost got sent off for arguing with the trash ref we had

@dog_lover94 @MisoBear @TOM-RO 

I have found out that I just failed my math test

Smiley Sad

Hey @Dyl,

I'm sorry I haven't replied earlier to this. I had a super big week with finishing my last uni exam, so I haven't been on the forums at all! I'm so sorry to hear that, that really sucks. How are you feeling about it now? Also how are things going with school and friends? I know there's a girl you like at school, how's that going? Has she been treating you a bit better? I'd love to hear how you're going if you want to have a chat. I'm here to listen.

@MisoBear 

I don't know

We have been up and down lately

She has started to get weird and a little unfair though

Hey @Dyl,

Sorry to hear you failed your maths test. Is there any way you could retake it? 

Does the girl you like know how you feel? Maybe you could try talking to her about how she is making you feel so everything can be out in the open.

How are things going with your mum?

She seems to really hate me
I have started to move on from her anyways
My Mum and I's relationship has been going slow
But thanks for asking
How are you guys going?
Highlighted

What makes you think that she hates you @Dyl? That is a pretty strong way to feel about someone. How have you started to move on? That sounds like a really positive thing for you Smiley Happy