Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Parents

@Taylor-RO @dog_lover94 @MisoBear 

Sorry just having non-stop arguments with my Mum ATM

Hey @Dyl,

I'm sorry you and your mum aren't getting on well at the moment. How were things today? 

@MisoBear @Taylor-RO @dog_lover94 @TOM-RO @Jay-RO 

I have just found out my Dad is having a baby with his new wife

Hi @Dyl , it's so good to hear from you. Sounds like that news would be a lot to handle. How are you feeling about it?

Hey @Dyl,

It sounds like you were able to make contact with your dad. How do you feel about the news?

I found out as my mum saw it on Facebook

@dog_lover94 @MisoBear @Taylor-RO @TOM-RO @Jay-RO 

Hey guys

My great aunt passed from cancer on Wednesday night 

I can't get over the girl I like at school and don't know how to continue talking to her as we are in a rough situation ATM 

I am feeling ok right now and I would love to here your advise 

Thanks

@Dyl  I'm so sorry to hear about the passing of your great aunt. I can't imagine what you and your family are going through right now. Smiley Sad I'm sorry for whatever challenges may lie ahead. Losing a family member can be so difficult. I just wanted to let you know that I'm here for you. Heart

@WheresMySquishy 

Cheers really appreciate your support

I am considering talking to the girl I like tomorrow but I am way to scared and nervous 

@Dyl  Do you and your crush have any things in common? Those could be good conversation starters. Smiley Happy

Maybe if you're too nervous to have a full conversation, you could just try saying hi to her.