cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Parents

Hey @Dyl,

That sounds really awful, I'm sorry that's happening to you. What are they
doing in particular that's upsetting you?

I think, you must talk to your mother about it. She loves you. And you will find the solution together.

Highlighted

@HelenEdwards @MisoBear @WheresMySquishy @TOM-RO @JanaG 

Hey guys

I am feeling better

It's hard not to think or look at the girl I like but I am pushing through

I am still stressing out over my grades and outside activities 

But me and my friends are getting better which is a positive 

Hey @Dyl 

I'm glad to hear things are looking up Smiley Happy and that you are "pushing through" regarding the girl. 

Grades can be stressful. That's definitely something I can relate to. What are you studying? Are you at university/TAFE or highschool? 

Hey @Dyl 

Sorry I haven't been able to reply for a while.

I'm happy to hear that you are feeling better and your friendships are improving. 

I can completely relate to stressing about grades. Is there a particular class that stresses you out? 

Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson broke the internet with this powerful motivating speech. You will be inspired and motivated to go out there and achieve your goals. He states that you need to remember the hard times in your life when you are working towards your goals. He also says that you need to have
There Is Nothing More Powerful Than A Human Being With PURPOSE! (Motivational Video) A mix of some old and new motivational speeches on one very important topic: PURPOSE. Finding your purpose, or your reason why you do what you do is so important, if you want to achieve great success. What is your

@dog_lover94 @Maddy-RO @HelenEdwards @MisoBear @WheresMySquishy 

Hey guys things getting  up and down ATM

Mixed emotions

But imma keep fighting 

@Dyl  I'm so glad you're keeping on. It's okay to have good and bad days. You're so resilient! Smiley Happy

Watching those videos now. Smiley Happy
I really admire Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson for turning his life around.
His story is a bit like rags to riches. It's really great to have a role model like that.

Will Smith's Life Advice Will Change Your Future! Listen to how you can overcome fear, doubt and people not believing in you. ►Subscribe for new Motivational Videos Every Week! http://bit.ly/SubscribeHub Follow Will Smith: YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKuHFYu3smtrl2AwwMOXOlg ...