cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Parents

Hey @Dyl 

I'm really sorry to hear that you're having some challenges at the moment. When life gets really stressful all at once it can make you feel like you hate everything. Is there anyone you feel comfortable to speak to about everything that is going on for you? Heart 

Hey @Dyl

I'm really sorry you're having a hard time at the moment. Can you tell me a bit about what's going on with your friends? Has something happened to make your friends turn on you, or was it out of the blue?

What have you been forgetting? Is it to do with being forgetful in everyday life, or maybe more specific to school or something else? 

Can you tell me a bit about what's going on with your teachers? What have they done which has annoyed you?

I'm wondering if there's something you could do today to help you cope with these feelings? Maybe you could watch some inspirational videos from your role models, or do some of the Games on the Hanging Out section of the forums?

Hey @Dyl,

Sorry to hear that things aren't going well for you. 

Are things better with your mum? Do you feel like you could talk to her about what's going on?

Have you tried any techniques to help you get to sleep? There are some tips here if you need them.

Things are getting better with my Mum

The things with my friends are slightly better 

However my friend is dating one of my other friends crushes 

She just told me today

I don't know what to do

This helps me realize their is always hope

As i'd also do this for my Mum

Hi @Dyl,

It sounds like a difficult situation you are in with your friend dating another friends crush- it's always hard to be in the middle. Does your friend who has the crush know that their crush is dating someone else? What are your initial thoughts about the situation? 

Check out our community activities calendar for October 2019 here
Highlighted

@Jess1-RO @dog_lover94 @MisoBear @Bre-RO @WheresMySquishy 

It is hard not to say something 

She is a good friend of mine and her best friend is dating one of my mates it's really hard for me not to say some thing 

Hey guys in this video i use the song "Old Town Road" (Remix) by Lil Nas X, Billy Ray Cyrus, Young Thug, & Mason Ramsey. I used LeBron James as the player. Please like, subscribe, and share! Socials: Instagram: zwler | zylerrprod Snapchat: zylerhumphrey13 Twitter: zyyler Second Channel: Zylerrr ...