Did you mean: 

Re: Parents

@dog_lover94 

Much better

Just watching the highlights when my NRL one their first premiership

Highlighted

That's great to hear @Dyl.

It's good to take some time out and do things that you enjoy!

Did you make any decisions about your friend?

@dog_lover94 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKRlvpC7d6c&t=44s

Yes I did we are still best mates and are like brothers as always 

I sung the song very loud

@dog_lover94 @MisoBear @WheresMySquishy @Jess1-RO @Bre-RO 

I still haven't been able to sleep most of the time with stress and haven't been constantly depressed about family stuff all the time and feel alone   

Hey @Dyl 

I'm sorry to hear that you're going through so much Heart  

Not getting sleep due to stress is the worst! You start to stress that you're not falling asleep and the cycle continues. Have you tried any relaxation techniques before bed? There's a ton of helpful information about sleep in this thread here

It's really hard when you've got stuff happening with your family - do you have any friends or family members that you could talk to about this? Know that you are welcome to share how you feel here without judgement. Heart 

Hey @Dyl, I'm so sorry you're not sleeping and you're feeling depressed. Would you mind sharing what's going on? Is there someone like a counsellor or psychologist you might be able to talk to? Maybe even Kids Help Line https://kidshelpline.com.au/? They have really great free phone counselling and can be a good way to talk to someone who isn't a friend or parent. 

@MisoBear @Bre-RO @dog_lover94 @WheresMySquishy @Jess1-RO 

Hey guys 

Just found out I was yet again one mark from passing my maths test today

Other then that my life is slowly coming back on track with bumps and bruises still of course 

Hope you are all well

Thanks for helping me out

Will let you know if anything else happens

Thanks guys 

Hi @Dyl, thanks for the update. It sounds like things are starting to look up for you a little bit, which we're really happy to hear! Smiley Happy Sorry about the maths test though.

I really like what you said about the "bumps and bruises" - recovery is not a straight forward process, but from my experience, with every setback, I get a little bit stronger. A little bit like this picture:

E9B187F1-CCBA-406A-948B-25B92D081A76.jpeg

You have great insight to realise this. Keep us updated with how things go; we're always here with you on the journey. Heart