cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Parents

@Dyl  Do you think that would help?

If you don't feel comfortable talking to her in person, do you think you could write her a letter or send a text message? You don't have to confess, but you could say that you're keen to reconnect and value her company.

Goodnight @Dyl! I hope you get a good night's rest and can feel better tomorrow. Heart

Hey @Dyl , 

How are thing's going?

Hey @Dyl,

Were you able to talk to the girl you like? I can see how it would be difficult if you feel things have become awkward with her since she found out you like her. Maybe you could try talking to her over text or facebook if that is a possibility. Finding out how she feels about you might help you to find out where your relationship could go.

@dog_lover94 @MisoBear @WheresMySquishy @Taylor-RO @TOM-RO 

I have not found the courage nor confidence to say anything 

Hey @Dyl  Smiley Happy

I just read through this thread, and it sounds like there's a lot on your mind at the moment with your dad, your friends, and the girl you like. How is your day going today?

@JanaG @dog_lover94 @MisoBear @WheresMySquishy @Taylor-RO 

Things are not going well ATM 

I feel lost again with no where to go I feel like giving up on my dreams and just not trying at anything anymore

Hey @Dyl,

Sounds like you're going through a lot ATM. I'm sorry and you're feeling a bit lost at the moment; I'm really glad you reached out though.  What is making you feel so lost?  Is it the situation with the girl you like?  I understand that can be tough.  I remember being at school and asking a girl I liked to the prom; she rejected me.  It was really hard to take.  I did what you're doing and reached out to the community.  It took time but gradually things got better Smiley Happy

If you need extra support, please try KHL on 1800 55 1800 or Eheadspace on 1800 650 890 to speak to a phone counsellor.  It is free and they are there to help.

Hi @Dyl,

We're all here to listen and support you. What's been going on?

@MisoBear @TOM-RO @JanaG @dog_lover94 @WheresMySquishy 

A friend of my friend is treating me like crap and practically turning my friends against me and the girl I like well I still haven't been able to find the courage to say anything

@Dyl  That sounds so difficult. Smiley Sad

Are you able to have a talk with this person or your friends about it? This article can be helpful if you want to tell someone how you feel.