Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Pets!

Everyone's pets sound so adorable! 

Pets really do bring so much enjoyment and love to our lives Smiley Very Happy

OK, 2 years late to the party as usual!
So I have two gorgeous black Labrador puppies - They aren't even two yet but Oscar, the boy weighs approximately 40kgs! Oscar was always a big boy. When they were at the breeders home, the breeder layed out a big tin of found and the dogs just went for their lives - especially Oscar! When he walks his big tummy swings from side to side similar to a polar bear Smiley Wink
He also loves tummy rubs, as soon as you are within a couple of meters of him he'll lean back and give me the biggest, most adorable puppy eyes! He's very calm and placid, he has so much personality - when he was younger, he sat on chairs and it was like he could listen to our conversations. He was practically human! Smiley Happy

Willow, however is the polar opposite! She was the runt of the litter, really shy, really quiet, really scared. As soon as we took them home, Willow turned into a completely crazy, savage! I remember we had this small tank coming out of the ground like a 1/4 of a meter high. Anyway, when they were really little, she climbed up on top and to her, it must've looked like the ground was hundreds of meters away! She jumped and because she had absolutely no coordination, she face planted, quickly got up as f to hope no one saw her and then walked around dizzily for the next half an hour. She honestly can jump so high, I'm really short, like maybe less then a meter and a half tall but she can easily jump past my head! She loves giving everyone attention, she's always happy but she gets in your face a lot.

While they both have no idea how to sit and stay, they can give me, only me knuckles and when I say 'kiss?' and pucker my lips, they'll give me big wet slobbery kisses! of my heart. So both are gorgeous and I love them from the bottom of my heart! Wow this got long!

i have a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel mixed with Poodle which is a Cavoodle. this cute pup is called maggie who is 2.5 years old and i love her so so so much !!! she is crazy and can never get enough attention. 

i also have a cat called delilah and she’s real cute but scared of me ! i haven’t seen her since last christmas but ive heard she’s becoming a bit crazy now !

Nawww! She sounds so lovely, dogs have so much personality. I love the name Delilah! It sounds so pretty, what breed is she?

haha everytime im on the phone to my khl counsellor she always like to make it known she’s around !!

delilah is a grey tabby  Smiley Happy

Haha that's awesome Smiley Happy !
Naw, she sounds so cuteee! I'm not a cat person but I may have to make an exception! I'm looking at photos and just awwww

im not cat person either but some are cute !