cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plans for spring?

Now that the weather is getting warmer, what are everyone's plans for enjoying the sunshine? Smiley Happy I have a couple things I want to do now:

• start gardening! I really want to grow a lavender bush outside my window because of how nice it smells, but it will take a lot of weeding
  • wear cute dresses all the time! 
  • make yoghurt parfait and overnight oats for breakfast. I've also found these kinds of foods to cold to eat during the winter mornings, but now is the time for fresh fruit and dairy Smiley Happy

What is everyone else looking forward to doing?

Re: Plans for spring?

I'm looking forward to picnics, being near the beach, wearing sandals and eating gelato Smiley Happy

Hahaha @DirtWitch my plan is to hide with the airconditioning because there is no such thing as "spring" Smiley Tongue

@DirtWitch my plans for spring are to finally have my sunflowers come out. Have been growing them since winter and I honestly cant wait to see them Smiley Happy next level excitement for me Smiley Happy

My plan for spring is to go out to parks and beaches more and embrace and soak up the sunshine Smiley Happy

@Esperanza67 @DirtWitch Your plans sounds such good ideas!

My plan is to start going for daily walks. And the end goal would to be able to jog for 5km without stopping. So far I can only do interval running. But I think its possible! 

wow, everyone has such good plans! @Karinaskii good luck with your goals, I'm sure by the end of it you'll be a much healthier (and happier) person!

Such a cute post @DirtWitch!

During the spring I would like to:

• Also wear cute dresses! Yay to not having to wear big bulky sweaters or jackets anymore Smiley Very Happy 
  • Start going for runs/walks outside 
  • Go for nature walks 
  • Go to the beach