cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Pronouns - what're yours?

Yay @annabethxchase @litgym @safari93!! This is an awesome thread Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy

I want to resurrect this thread because new people and stuff.
Even if you're not lgbtiq+ it's good to know so we can respect you properly.

My pronouns are he /him
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

good idea ! @redhead

my pronouns are she/her. gender neutral pronouns are okay i guess ?? but i would way prefer you identifying me as female Smiley Happy

I think I've already posted on here but oh well!
I'm she/her but I'm OK with gender neutral though it does sound a little weird cause I'm not used to it Smiley Happy !

Yay for reviving this thread @redhead!!! I tend to always gear towards they/them on the forums, especially because we don't really know but this thread is a great way of finding out Smiley Happy

Thank you to everyone who has shared those so far! Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy

Such a good idea!!! HeartMy pronouns are she/her Smiley Happy

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We're having a Getting Real chat to do with Dating Anxiety on Monday the 20th of January at 7:30pm AEDT! Smiley Very Happy Check it out here! Heart

My pronouns are he, him, his, they, them, theirs but I'm not offended by she, her, hers, since that is what everyone around me is used to using for me.

Highlighted

My pronouns are she/her and they/them Smiley Happy. But I won't be offended if you call me he/him as well Smiley Happy

My pronouns are she/her Smiley Happy

Really love this thread Heart

Check out our community activities calendar here

I’m kind of new to it all and I like this thread, I’m fine with any pronouns but I prefer they, them, their