cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Pronouns - what're yours?

I haven’t come out yet, so I refer to myself as they/them/theirs in my head. Others refer to me as she/her/hers and even he/him/his, it doesn’t really bother me that much though because I’m not too bothered by my gender.

@PanFry welcome to the forums! It's okay to not be out yet and it's nice to read that you're not bothered by pronouns or your gender! Smiley Very Happy

I go by he/him, but what other people refer to me as doesn't concern me a whole lot. Smiley Very Happy Sometimes my parents even call me and my sister's different genders funnily enough, although I guess it's because english isn't their first language.

Thank you for the welcome!

My pronouns are she/her Smiley Happy

Personally I go by he/him. 

Although I do have friends who go by the/them or he/she. It can be interesting knowing about how other people experience the world.

I went to a presentation on Friday where the two speakers made a point of including their pronouns! I was really impressed that we are slowly starting to move beyond binary gender assumptions.

I use the pronouns he/him. Smiley Happy

This is actually a pretty cool thread! I’ve learnt a lot about people, I think I just assumed people’s genders by their usernames and profile pictures Smiley Tongue oops

My pronouns are she/her but I guess you could use they/them?? I prefer to be spoken to with she/her though Smiley Happy

I’m sure I’ve posted here before but it’s been a while! 

My pronouns are they/them, although if you really wanted to use he/him that wouldn’t bother me either. I’m non binary but I’m also a lesbian!! A lot of people get confused by that but actually in our community historically lots of lesbians use pronouns other than she/her or are gender non conforming, trans or non binary Smiley Very Happy

@Bay52VU love this, great content!

I go just by she/her! Nice to see so many people stop by here Smiley Happy

I don't know if I've stopped by here before!

My pronouns are they/ them!