cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Random Acts of Kindness!

I can't tell you how much these posts have made me smile Smiley Very Happy Go team!

Yesterday my friend was feeling really sick, so I gave her a hug and carried her books to her locker Smiley Happy

P.S. @Doni99 I love that. "Seek good and be good."

Woah @Doni99 these are all so amazing Smiley Happy I think maybe your interest in buddhism has helped you to be a total RAK pro! AND you have been taking care of animals as well, you're the best!

@lokifish  A hug is one of the simplest and loveliest thing you can do to brighten someones day, so perfect Smiley Very Happy

Thank you @lokifish and @chelsb for your positive comments! Smiley Very Happy

Today I brought my self a really yummmy croissant which had cheese, chicken and really nice sauces inside. I felt bad eating it alone so I left some for my sister and brother and when I got home, they immediately shared among themselves, still offering me a piece but I let them eat it. Felt good!

The other day on my way to the train station, I walked past a Salvo guy, so I emptied my coins in the bucket. After purchasing my train ticket, I then went to the vending machine. If I didn't empty my wallet, I would have been able to pay for my drink with the correct change. I thought to myself, 'Not to worry, I'll just use a note.' It wasn't until after I put the note in and got my drink that I realised that the vending machine was only taking correct change. At first I was a bit pissed, but then I was like, hey, I've just made someones day by leaving a dollar in the vending machine. So that was an unintentional RAK.

But I got a laugh out of it because the vending machine chucked a spak and wouldn't work for a little while after I used it, because I pressed the return change button.

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

Haha love this one @stonepixie  unintentional RAKS totally still count!!!

Convinced mum to put an all day parking ticket back in the ticket machine when we left uni today! Cat Happy

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

A man was holding a bunch of stuff today and was trying to open a door and he was struggling big time so i marched myself right over there and opened that door. He gave me a happy grateful face and a chirpy THANKS and I gave him a happy RAK induced smile and a (possibly a littel overexcited) YO WELCOME! Smiley HappySmiley Happy

Totally helped the exchange students carry their bags inside from the taxi which was parked 3 houses away. Cat Very Happy

Love it @stonepixie !

I made friends with the guys at the coffee shop near my uni last semester and today i went back there and they said the coffee was on them. Made my day Smiley Happy

This morning I ran out of paper in my folder, so my friend gave me some Smiley Happy