cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Random Acts of Kindness!

Gave a good review to the guy who delivered us pizza in the pouring rain. He delivered with a smile despite being soaked.

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

My friend turns 18 today, so a bunch of us put together a MASSIVE card full of well-wishes and memories. It turned out really beautifully Smiley Happy

I made my sister some soup because she has a bad cold Smiley Happy

A friend of mine was going through several tough experiences and it took her a lot of courage to tell me in spite of several strangers sitting around at the time. When she finished, one of them told her "I know what you're going through. Stay strong, my prayers are with you."

Spotted in Hobart the other day! Smiley Happy 

bus.jpg

Earlier today there was an elderly lady standing at the end of the tolly bay near all the free trolleys, and we were fast running out of trolleys, I stood there passing trolleys to people who were coming down to get one! One of them happened to be a teacher at my old primary school way back. I think I made her day.
"Is this for me?"
me: "Yep, sure is"
She smile and thanked me while going about ehr shopping. Smiley Happy

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

• A girl in my maths class was about to bend down to get a bag, I quickly bent down and handed it to her - she looked surprised.
  • I share my lunch with my friends - sometimes when my friends don't have food, I give them my food and wait till I go home to eat Smiley Happy

Today as I was on registers I had some backpackers come through. The guys card was declined a couple times, so he called his friend over (who'd just gone through another checkout) to help. She went to use her card when the lady behind them pulled out the exact change and put it out for them. The backpackers didn't want to accept the token but she insisted and they were so grateful.

It was such an amazing thing to see. It definitely made my day!! Smiley Very Happy

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

This happened to me today:

Standing at the bus stop and an elderly lady stops in front of me in her car.

Lady: are you going into town?
Me: yes
Lady: well, hop in then
Me: oh no, that's okay thanks. I'll just catch the bus.
Lady: No, I want to take you. The world is a sad place today and I want to do something nice for somebody
Me: um, okay!

She was lovely and we had a beautiful chat.

A guy at bunnings served me in the special tool section because he could see me waiting in line for one of the normal register people.

On my way out of the store I told one of his colleagues how good he was.

It's not really a "random" act of kindness but it's not to appreciate it when people go to an effort for you!

lanejane