cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Random Acts of Kindness!

This thread needs some love!

Yesterday I fell asleep on the couch, so mum covered me with a blanket. Such a small act but so sweet Smiley Happy

Also I washed the dishes so dad wouldn't have to do them when he came home from work Smiley Happy

This was a while ago... but I started a random conversation with the other guy at a bus stop. It started off as general stuff then we started talking about music... mainstream music, rap music... yadda yadda... I duno... it probably meant nothing to him, but it made my day.

It was my BFF's birthday yesturday and I gave her a gift (friendship bracelet, fancy photoframe with a picture of me and her, necklace and a springy hair tie) and she really appreciated it and hugged me serveral times. I like giving gifts - in fact I do it all the time! XD

I always make tea for my parents and sibs - they always appreciate it whenever I do it - it feels good, I like serving food to people, it has been a childhood habit.

I got a compliment from an elderly lady I served this week about my amazing customer service and bubbly personality. I helped her put her groceries into her shopping cart as she paid via eftpos. She was more than thrilled, and that compliment made my day! Smiley Happy

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

I've had a very long week so far, so this morning dad bought me a chocolate bar "to keep my energy up." It's so unlike him but I'm really grateful - it helped me get through today's 4 hours of anatomy and physiology classes!

For me: I've been living at my dsk studying for exams, and the other night my mum asked me if I wanted her to make something for me to eat for dinner. :-)

From me: I was on my way to work and saw a girl on one of those mini shopping-centre rides. I went back with a gold coin and her mum was just about to put a coin in, but I offered to instead and she was grateful. 

Ah I miss this thread! Cheers @JanaG for reviving it

This afternoon I helped mum unpack the grocery delivery Smiley Happy

This is such a lovely thread!

The other day I took my brother Pokemon hunting.

And this isn't a personal story, but I love reading about random acts of kindness ona  website called Gives Me Hope

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

We had a postie come and ask us for a plastic container/bowl yesterday for a dog that he had seen that seemed lost and very dehydrated so he could fill it with water and cool the dog down. Smiley Happy