cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Random Acts of Kindness!

@FootyFan26 that's so sweet! Definitely important to look out for animals at this time of year Smiley Happy

This is very random.. but there was a man who was vomitting near where I was standing. At first I was startled because I had no idea what he was doing as something was blocking my view. When I realised, I had a choice of walking away or asking him if he is okay, although I didn't have anything to help him. I asked him if he was okay (not those exact words, because obviously he isn't okay) and he said he was fine, he had someone nearby and said thanks for asking. I felt nice for doing so and I would assume he appreciated it!

—————————

Whether you think you can or think you can’t, either way you are right.
– Henry Ford

Sometimes if someone's short on five or ten cents I just let it go (naughty me Smiley Tongue), I'm a cashier. And I don't bother making people pay for sauces. I mean, if they're buying two or three, I'll put one in but I don't really care.

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Bringing this thread back!

Today at the supermarket I helped a lady put an ice cream tub in her trolley, as it was on the bottom shelf and she couldn't bend down to reach it Smiley Happy

Nice one @lokifish! I bet she was super grateful Smiley Happy 

Today I witnessed a young lady leave a bag of snacks for a homeless man who was asleep and I'm sure he really appreciated that when he woke up!