cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

ReachOut.com's POST SECRET!!

ps

Yes it's that time again!! Send in your secret's (within guidelines of course) and then they will magically appear right here... Check out last years for some inspiration!!

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com

Re: ReachOut.com's POST SECRET!!

The link to last year's ones brings up an "Access Denied" screen for me...

"You do not have sufficient privileges for this resource or its parent to perform this action."

Anyone else?

Hi @Bay82VU,

I'm trying to work out what the problem might be for you looking at that post of last year's POST SECRET. I can see it ok. If you try to click on it now, is it still not showing for you?

Cheers,
blithe

Nope, still the same whether I'm logged in or not. I'm going to clear my cookies and net history and try again, if you don't think it's a user-privileges thing.

Edit: No deal. Cleared cookies and history and tried it without logging in -> prompted me to log in -> access denied.

Sorry, @Bay82VU,

I think you're right - might be a privileges thing as that 2013 post is from a section of the forum that isn't live anymore. But I haven't been able to figure out how to fix it, sorry! I'll page @Sophie-RO and hopefully she can get it fixed up tomorrow. (Thanks in advance, Sophie!) Smiley Happy

blithe

Yep it's coming up with the same thing for me too. @Sophie-RO get onto it!! Smiley Tongue

Hi everyone

I've moved it into the Hanging Out forum, so Sophie's link at the top should work now. Smiley Happy

Let me know if it doesn't. Smiley Happy Otherwise here it is again.

@Lex It's there! Yay thanks for that Smiley Happy Now I need to get to work on creating something to send in Smiley Happy

Looking through some of last year's one and they are awesome! Smiley Very Happy

Thanks @Lex!

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com