cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Relationship Advice: Try again or Give up?

Re: Relationship Advice: Try again or Give up?

Hi Marlee36 it is understandable why your current situation would be doing your head in - relationships are rarely easy! You might find it supportive to speak to someone about this on lifeline's 24hr number (131114). This forum is for youth aged 14-25 years. We wish you all the best with your situation.

Kind Regards

Hey might as well just to the point, my family is falling apart. And I'm the only one trying to keep the whole family together.

I was talking and emailing my cousin before June one week before my birthday and now nothing 

Hey @Roxy23 thanks for sharing with us. It must be really hard for you to feel like you are trying to keep your family together. If you feel like it, you can share more details about what is happening and the things you are doing in the situation. You mentioned you were in contact with your cousin, was that about your family situation as well? Have you talked to any friend or counsellor or teacher about what you are going through?

We at RO are here to support you and listen to you so please don't feel like you are by yourself.

Do talk to us more so we can figure out the best way to support you.