cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Anonymous

Resume and Cover Letter Writing: What part of writing resume and cover letter is a hassle for you?

Hi everyone, my name is Abraham. Just want to share my opinion on what I find the most troublesome thing with resume and cover letter: Tailoring it to each job requirements every time we send out one out to apply for a job. 

It takes a long time to write, and let's face it, some of us are not good at expressing ourselves with words, especially in a supposedly professionally written letter, like resume and cover letter. 

What do you find most troublesome when writing a resume and cover letter? 

Re: Resume and Cover Letter Writing: What part of writing resume and cover letter is a hassle for yo

Hi @Anonymous welcome to ReachOut Smiley Happy I totally agree with you that cover letter and resume writing is definitely time consuming. I sometimes wish that I could send a video instead and share my experience verbally rather than having to respond to each section of the job description. I'm sure others have had similar experiences. Just letting you know I am also sending  you an email, so please look out for it. 

Anonymous

Re: Resume and Cover Letter Writing: What part of writing resume and cover letter is a hassle for yo

hey Lan, thanks for the email !

I totally get what you mean ! Sometimes talking is so much easier than writing. I'm actually working in a company developing an AI to autogenerate a tailored, quality resume and cover letter for users at the moment.