cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SHARE YOUR DAILY ISSUES :) WE CAN WORK THROUGH THEM

Re: SHARE YOUR DAILY ISSUES :) WE CAN WORK THROUGH THEM

Hi. I'm Isaac, 14. I'm bisexual, and I go to a school where the kids aren't accepting of LGBT+ people. I might be moving to a co-ed school soon. Hopefully that happens because I feel like if I start fresh I can be myself. I feel like now (with the school I'm in and with the social situation I'm in) I can't really be myself, so my being bi becomes sort of like a separate thing rather than being a part of my life. Do you have any advice?

Highlighted

Hi @kaiden11, welcome to ReachOut! Smiley Happy This is a wonderful space to be able to work through various issues. Is there anything you would like to talk about? Heart

Hey @Isaac2554, and welcome to ReachOut! Thanks for sharing your story, it takes a lot of courage to do so! Heart I can see that you have made your own thread which @unwind has linked above, so I've just moved some of the replies over there so that more users will be able to see it and support you. Smiley Happy

Hi @mrmusic, thanks for the welcoming message. At this point in time, I don't have anything to share and talk about but when I do, I will be sure to post.

In the mean time, I'm trying to engage people from all different backgrounds and see the daily issues that are faced and how we can overcome. These issues can range from small to large and can be either emotional or physical. Which ever they may be, I'm sure we can work to a solution. 

Happy to be on board Smiley Happy