cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SPONGEBOBBBBBBBBBBB!

Who likes Spongebob?!

Well I DO FOR ONE! AND IIIIIIIIII LOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEE IT! Smiley Very Happy

Such a epic show, don't watch it now due to NO FOXTEL ANYMORE! Smiley Sad I was so sad my parents decided to get rid of FOXTEL! Smiley Sad

SIGN...

Hey which episodes is your fave?

<3

Re: SPONGEBOBBBBBBBBBBB!

I love SpongeBob. My favourite episode is the one where Plankton is trying to teach Spongebob how to be assertive so he can take the Krabby Patty formula. Another favourite of mine is the procedural episode where at the end, the voiceover promises to tell you the secret Krabby Patty formula but instead just goes to the credit.

Spongebob is AWESOME! I was watching Nickelodeon a while back (we don't have Foxtel either) and the only show on it that I still recognised was Spongebob. So glad it's still on air Smiley Very Happy

I honestly can't choose a favourite episode, there's so many Smiley Tongue

I used to like watching spongebob I just got back from seaworld where they had a spongebob show and I got to meet spongebob Smiley Happy

Ah Cheekyone that's awesome! I got photos with heaps of the Warner Bros characters when I went to Movieworld a few years ago. Good times Smiley Happy

I love SBSP! My fab episode is where patric and spongebob become parents to a clam and patric goes home instead of going to work

Smiley Very Happy