cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Self Care

Loving the self-care guys! Well done

I've finally got something to add to this thread Smiley Very Happy woo

I've been keeping up my water intake, on average drinking at least 750ml of water each day, plus more. Lets say I'm well hydrated which is good Smiley Happy

I've been taking time out at random intervals to do a bit of stretching and yoga poses. SO I haven't been doing a full yoga sesh, though a few poses here and there through-out the day is better than none. I've noticed that when I stretch, I feel better. After stretching my mucles feel better and aren't as tight, I feel more relaxed too. WIth these random stretches I've began to see how flexible I am! WHich for me is a big improvement, because I haven't been flexible in a long time. I'm becoming more comfortbale in my own body at points too! To give you an idea if I bend backwards if I'm holding onto something I can touch the ground with my oposing hand!
WIth all this stretching my back is looser and more comfortable, and I'm less streesed! I think that might be the reason for my (mostly) calmness recently Smiley Very Happy

I've been hanging out with a variety of people and not the same people every lunch time. I've been trying to balance out who I talk to. Helps me feel better about myself Smiley Very Happy And I'm not caring what it looks like if I'm seen talking to this person or that. It's none of the others' business Smiley Happy

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

I have no UNI anymore YAY!!! so I plan to sleep and rest for the whole break. 

Hmm, I guess my thing for today is having a glee marathon. Starting from season 1 baby Smiley Happy

Aww wow that sounds awesome Smiley Happy I love Glee

Finally, I can participate on what of these forums. Took me a long time to actually figure it out. (I am so not techy). Anyways. I have been doing some 'rebounding' lately. Not an easy tasks but it helped me lose some weight and maintain balance and it keeps away the stress from work.

Aww great lily nguyen, glad to have you on the forums, im not sure what you mean by rebounding but I'm glad you are maintaing balance Smiley Happy

I am going to watch some movies and tv shows and make sure that tonight I sleep early and have a beautiful sleep Smiley Happy 

Welcome to ReachOut, Lily - it's good to find some sort of exercise you enjoy, I know it makes me feel a lot better each time I improve Smiley Happy
Highlighted

I've had a really busy and intense day today, so I'm looking after myself tonight by relaxing, watching TV and doing nothing in particular.

I've been taking care of myself physically and mentally. Taking breaks when needed, not pushing myself too far, knowing my limits and saying "no I just can't do that right now"

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

I took care of myself today by not putting pressure on myself with some of my coursework.

In one instance I decided to go with the easier option so I know I won't be overloading myself.

In some others I spoke honestly to some teachers about where I am with my coursework.