cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Self Care

I have really been having a hard time with my self care lately.. Even when I want to relax, my mind cant and I start feeling guilty because I feel like I'm waisting time. Do you guys ever feel this way? What do you do to get past this feeling? 

Today and yesterday I accepted reality and did what was best for me at the time.

Then later on today I did what I know is going to be best for me for the near future too, rather than just what felt easiest.

Now I'm going to think of some ways I can make these holidays relaxing for myself Smiley Happy

I have been pretty horrible with my self care at the moment. I feel stressed constantly with the end of uni approaching. I wrote down everything I am currently involved in and have worked out where I need to invest my time most over the next four weeks. Therefore I have had to pull back from some of my responsibilities and am focusing on my uni till the end of october.

Although i feel busy and stressed still it feels like some of the weight has lifted.

Yesterday I took the afternoon as an opportunity to have some time out, and snuggled up on the couch with a good book for a few hours. Smiley Happy (I find that reading is one of the only things that can distract me completely from all of the stressful stuff in life)

I haven't been going too brilliantly on the self-care front lately, but I have this to add.
I've been getting back into writing again. So I'm not bottling it all up inside my poor mind. AND I've found time recently to do some painting! Sure it's only on A5 in a notebook, but it still counts! Smiley Very Happy )& they look amazing if I don't say so myselfSmiley Tongue)

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Today I've done a lot of self care 

Did some house cleaning, did some yoga and went to dinner with a friend and now I'm watching my mindless shows - I need a giggle tonight before sleeping early tonight. Smiley Happy

How is everyone else doing with their self-care?

This thread hasn't had love in a while...

I've been looking after myself by making sure my daily water intake is sufficient, I think at least 4 full water bottles is enough yes! Smiley Very Happy

Tonight I've been taking time out to just relax Smiley Happy

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Hey all I hope you are taking care of yourselves this weekend and would love to know your self care plans for this week Smiley Happy 

@Bee 

Nice Smiley Happy I've been quite vigilant with my water intake over the past year or so. 

After going so long without even thinking about drinking a glass of water - let alone a few bottles - during the day, now I find myself needing to or my skin and mouth seem to get all dry!

My self-care this week is putting aside some time for meditation, working on my social anxiety course and having an acupuncture session on Tuesday.

Today I had a nice long relaxing bath, instead of jumping in and out of the shower. It was just the start to the day that I needed