cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Self Care

I've been pacing myself with my studies. While I know I'm behind in somethings and need to focus more time and energy into others, I'm not pushing myself to my limits. I'm listening to my body and brain and doing what I can when I can.

I've been trying to remind myself of the positive comments from people around me to encourage myself. Thus allowed me to get nearly a whole A4 page written for English. Positive encouragement, thus mainly came from the inspiration from my mentor! Smiley Happy

I've been talking about my problems. Even though it's not with someone in my real life, or even a counsellor, it's allowed me to realise that there is crap days and there is good days. I've also helped others feel a bit better online Smiley Happy Win win

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Yesterday I went for a 45 minute walk to take a break from studying. Smiley Happy

I did 50min cardio DVD and I feel amazing but sleepy so I know tonight I'm gna have the best sleep 

I've been taking care of myself mentally by not pushing myself when I don't have the motivation or desire to complete the work.

I've been thinking about more positive things and engaging in positive thinking than negative thinking Smiley Happy It's Wednesday B and I don't have the blergh Negative feeling I'm use to Smiley Happy

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Today instead of doing homework I've been watching Star Wars! Smiley Tongue It's been so good to have some "chill" time this afternoon Smiley Happy

Today I took a 45 minute break from study in the afternoon to give myself a chance to relax and have a completely different focus for a bit. Cooked, listened to music, read, talked... it was awesome and a great chance to chill.

Had a cup of tea and spent time with my family to distract me from feeling bad Smiley Happy

Today I treated myself to all the lollies I had left from camp. I also spent the night watching funny videos (courtesy of Sophie). Very relaxing Smiley Happy

Today I went for a 30 minute walk to clear my head and have spent some time reading to take my mind off things Smiley Happy

Went for a walk then watched a movie