cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Self Care

@Bee I'm glad your water intake is better, I definitely need to work on that and acupuncture sounds so awesome Smiley Happy Have a great week 

@florenceforever I haven't had a hot bath in a while, I think I should put that on my to do list this week. Glad you had a good start to the day Smiley Happy

This week I am having some social time with my friends and getting out of my routine. Cant wait Smiley Happy

@ruenhonx Yes, my water intake was very sufficient in the heat, though a slight drop in temperature has meant it's gone down... but at least the positive is that I don't feel extremely thirsty anymore Smiley Tongue But I'm going to remember to fill my water bottle up tomorrow and take it with me Smiley Happy
And I wish to inform you that I think you got me mixed up with @nikko who said THEY were going for acupuncture. Me and needles, not a good mix Smiley Tongue haha

Today I stopped myself from a body bashing session and laughed at the idea of the pj's in a ball fitting me Smiley Tongue

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Aww wow, how did I miss that lol. Thanks @Bee keep it up with that water, you are inspiring me.

@nikko Let us know how the acupuncture goes, I'm a bit fascinated Smiley Happy

@ruenhonx simple mistake Smiley Happy
Will do, mission water bottle is set for commencement tomorrow morning Smiley Tongue haha

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Today I took time out of my busy schedule for myself, caught up with a friend and went out for lunch and a movie.

I did the same florenceforever except the movie Smiley Happy I had lunch and shopping with my friend and it was awesome to catch up

I am definitely in need of a hot bath tonight so I cant wait to soothe my muscles Smiley Happy

Hey guys!

I'm getting in on this thread its the best hearing about how everyone is looking after themselves!!! Today I did some pilates.. in the comfort of my own house... thank you Youtube! (Look up blogilates on youtube if you wanna do some pilates at home it is the best!) AND I cleaned my room.This was an act of self care because I always feel like when my room is clean, my mind feels a little clearer Smiley Happyhope everyone had a beautiful day!

@chelsb wrote:

…AND I cleaned my room.This was an act of self care because I always feel like when my room is clean, my mind feels a little clearer Smiley Happyhope everyone had a beautiful day!

I totally agree with this. When my room/desk/house is clean, my brain feels a little clearer. I wish I understood how that worked psychologically but it totally works!

Had a lovely, relaxing self care kind of day today. Started on a book I've been wating to read for a while and played my guitar Smiley Very Happy