cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Self-Love Songs

@N1ghtW1ng i listened to 'I Found My Place' - it's so upbeat and i couldn't help but smile Smiley Happy

(the lego people are so cute!)

@cupcakes_032 it's great! Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

i love kesha and her songs are so inspiring !! @Bee im actually seeing her in concert this year Smiley Happy

i just made a spotify playlist including all the songs you guys suggested.

you're welcome - from moana the movie is just such an upbeat song and always puts me in a good mood.

good old days by kesha and macklemore is another great song that is upbeat and has meaning behind it.

i also recommend every kesha song Smiley Happy

@litgym I also keep adding to my list Smiley Tongue
I think it's great to have a list of songs that make you feel happy Smiley Happy It's definitely helped me Smiley Happy

Oh yes I forgot about "Good Old Days" I love the video clip too! <3

Join us from Monday 14th in our SLOW-MO GR about New Year Goals & Resolutions
Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

The new Snow patrol song Don't Give in has been amazing for me to courage me every day not to give up or hard love by heed to breath  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUaVhMjlPZg

Freakout by Avril Lavigne is one of my favorite songs when I want to pick myself up and boost my self-esteem. And also feel like a rebel a bit :-)
"Walk around with my hands up in the air,
Cause i dont care,
cause am allright am fine..."
Old songs by Katy perry like Roar and Firwwork

I have some new songs to check out Smiley Happy Also yesssss @Bee @FootyFan26 Alessia Cara is so good! 

My fave self love song is Secrets by Mary Lambert (there's some swearing in it fyi). This is the chorus: 

They tell us from the time we're young
To hide the things that we don't like about ourselves
Inside ourselves
I know I'm not the only one who spent so long attempting to be someone else
Well I'm over it
I don't care if the world knows what my secrets are

@DruidChild OMG!!! <3 That song is great! I was so captivated by the video! Soo good! Smiley Happy
Time to look up more of her songs now... Smiley Tongue

Join us from Monday 14th in our SLOW-MO GR about New Year Goals & Resolutions
Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

She's an awesome singer @Bee Smiley Happy Once I wrote out the lyrics to a Mary Lambert song in rainbow pen and the girl I had a crush on asked me if she could keep it and it was basically the best thing that's ever happened to me. So I kind of have a soft spot for Mary Lambert now Smiley LOL

@litgym I can't remember which thread it was so I'm using this one, I'm glad you like the song I Found My Place!! It's surprisingly good! I spent over an hour listening to it the other night. It's such an inspirational song and it's my mission to spread it around because I doubt many people will know of it from the movie Smiley Tongue

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!