cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Self-Love Songs

the kesha version of everything is almost always the best @litgym Smiley Happy

This one's a little bit cheesy in some ways but i do love it xx I find it really uplifting

omg I edited this so many times, videos are hard lol

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We had a Slow-Mo Getting Real chat on Family Changes during the week running from the 7-11th of October! Smiley Very Happy Check it out here! Heart

For me, Sia is the queen of uplifting and motivational songs Smiley Tongue

A few of my favourites:

• Bird Set Free
  • Unstoppable
  • Titanium
  • Elastic Heart
  • Alive

There are a few more, but I'll end up listing the majority of her albums Smiley LOL

(Sia is highkey my go-to for my one-man dance parties -- she's got plenty of bops if you just need a mood boost)

kesha is also a mood booster Smiley Wink @unwind

Yeah totally @litgym, I had a Kesha phase earlier this year and I listened to her on repeat for agggeeesss Smiley LOL

ive been into kesha for 6 years hehe @unwind

I think I already shared this one:

soooooo I have another one!!! 

It's called What's Up Danger by Blackway & Black Caviar (whoever they are Smiley Tongue)

It's not a song I'd normally listen to, but oddly I am in love with it!! It's from the new movie Spiderman: Into The Spiderverse and I love it so, so much. I've easily been listening to it on repeat for AGES, that's how much I love it. (It may have replaced "I Found My Place", by a smidge Smiley Tongue)

Here's the scene of the movie the song is in. It's not too spoilery, if you know anything about Spiderman and such, and showcases the epicness of the animation, so proceed with caution if you haven't seen the movie (because you really should!!)

Pink's beautiful rendition of 'A Million Dreams' her voice is so lovely and flawless Smiley Happy

ahhh the panic ! at the disco song thing of the greatest showman is sooo good !!!! they are coming to aus in October and i really wanna see them !!!!!!! @annabethxchase

Ah, i'll have to check it out!! OMG you have to see them!