cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Self care ideas

Hey everyone, 

I realise I do need to make time to meet people in person. 

I have get anxious when I go out in person . 

I have fear of people probing me for cash and when I tell them I'm an international I'm so afraid that they think I'm rich.

I live with mum and dad and I make it a point to keep  record of what spend when I'm out. I feel guilty when I spend money on piss from the bottle O.

It's way cheaper to shout drinks that way than say buy a round at the pub.

I spend money on piss due to social obligations in australia and this indicates a chill environment rather than an overly intellectual international.

Right now Pubs and races courses and festivals are a good place to feel social. But being alone I don't want to get murdered, drugged, or mugged at knife point. 

I don't want to be taken advantage off but want to be a good mate. With piss there are ubers and other shit to cover so someone doesn't die. I was bad at reciprocating this in a relationship I was in.

Help me to be fun but an okay mate 

Bunny walks

Re: Self care ideas

Heya @BunnyWalks 

This thread over here is a great place for self-care and distraction ideas (It's the 1000001 Coping Strategies and Distractions thread) 

They might have some on-the-go ideas you can use to help you when you're in a social situation. What do you think?

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!