cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Self compassion

ive been feeling pretty tired lately.
but i have been extremely busy so ive still been productive evne though the house is a little messy
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

I keep getting so, so angry and I hate it.

It'll be okay.

I've been so tired starting this job and it's just pure exhaustion
I'm pushing through it. I have to have an iron infusion so it makes sense that I'm lacking in so much energy. I'm doing well to be focused at work and actually taking in the learning bit by bit! Smiley Happy

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Go away self-doubt. You're not wanted.

I can't stop thinking about what happened on the 18th. Flashbacks and feelings are really hard to deal with.

It's been a week, what I went through was traumatic but I got through it. It could have been worse. I'm so proud I'm still alive. I can keep fighting and not let stuff like this happen again
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

Proud of you too @redhead  Heart 

I've been having self hatred thoughts. Again. *sighs*

Some compassion for myself? It's that I'm better than my thoughts. Plus they're liars and wrong and I shouldn't believe them.

But... it's okay when I do believe the thoughts. It won't be forever.

Tonight is just plain crap.

It'll end.
Highlighted

My chest has just been so shitty lately. Stop being so annoying!

I'm exercising with swimming a bit more. I just have to be patient. It will get better one day, hopefully.

I've been struggling a bit lately. Things have been getting a bit overwhelming, and I've been having unhelpful negative thoughts about not being good enough. It's just hard.

I've got through this before so I know I'm strong enough to get through it again. I know that I am good enough, and I have lots of support. I'm strong and it will get better.