cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Self compassion

I am in so much pain all the time and it sucks. But I'm still going to screw the pain.

Oh and also the heat is making me lethargic and tired/angry again. At least I know why I'm feeling this way so I can either ignore it or push through it or give myself a break if I need it. (I wish I didn't live in such a hot, humid place though. Then this wouldn't be such a big deal Smiley Sad It's already so hot)

Hi @N1ghtW1ng

I'm sorry I didn't see this post until now! Humidity when you are in pain is super uncomfortable. Recognising that it is okay to take a break is really great. How have you been this week?

Sending hugs and hoping that you have felt less pain this week!

Check out our community activities calendar for November 2019 here

I am an anxious wreck, but I'm still doing things and trying so screw you anxiety. I won't stop.
Highlighted

Despite me feeling overwhelmed and consumed now, I have been handling things well recently.

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Showing so much strength @Bee!

Check out our community activities calendar for November 2019 here

This week was really, really hard.

I'm doing my best, and I got through it.

That really sucks to hear that you've been having a really, really hard week @N1ghtW1ng Smiley Sad. But the good news is, it's almost over (along with this month - heck, even this decade!)

This week has been unusual of all sorts and so this change in routine hasn't been kind enough to my anxiety/depression. But I'm trying to put in as much self-care as I can, especially before bed as recently I'm having troubles sleeping at night :/. I have to constantly remind myself each day that I'm only human and so there's only so much I can do at one time.

I've had several challenging things come up recently and now that I've kind of gotten through them all my mood is finally fallen too. I was holding it well through all if it and I did a bloody good job to manage and cope through it all. With sadness now attaching itself to be again, I'm focusing on things that bring me joy - colouring and my cats

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart