cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Self compassion

@redhead and @mrmusic I am so proud of you both HeartHeartHeart

I'm a horrible, immoral, messy person who doesn't belong anywhere; I don't deserve to live or recover or be healthy ever. 

Self compassion: Health and recovery are human rights and I am human so I deserve them too. I don't love myself right now but I am still capable of loving others and that's what's most important to me. 

Incredible reframe @DruidChild, the second is definitely the case Heart Well done. We value you exceptionally so. 

@DruidChildHeart i think the second one is much better too Heart

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

I've been struggling a bit with my mood recently - I've felt low, sad, disinterested in things...

I've tried to be gentle with myself about this, bad days can happen and it doesn't mean that I'm a bad person or bad to square one. I've been doing some colouring in and I've started to make a beaded Christmas tree with beading wire and seed beads which has given me something to focus on Smiley Happy

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Things have been shit lately, to put it simply.

But I've just been taking it one day at a time, one hour, just trying to get through. Things will improve eventually...

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Things have been really really hard lately and i know ive been pretty hard on myself for feeling certain ways but i need to remember that its ok not to be ok and that the tough things will pass, its just a matter of taking it day by day.
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Yesterday I had a complete meltdown and oh boy those negative thoughts were so, so strong.

BUT I got through it and I even felt good later that night. Those negative thoughts are WRONG and although I can't accept that at times, especially during meltdowns, I am getting better at ignoring them.

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

A couple of days ago I was involved in a local community event and I wasn't able to execute everything perfectly. I spent most of yesterday morning feeling really ashamed, disappointed and angry with myself over how the night had gone, and it just made an already exhausting morning with the family even harder to deal with.

But I got through these feelings, and was able to spend some good time with my family. And I didn't do that badly anyway. If other people have a problem with it, that's their problem more than mine.

Have been feeling disconnected from people and such recently. Last night when watching a youtube video I realised why and it makes a bit of sense now. Today I've gone easy on me. I went through some gifts friends gave me at the start of December and I went through an envelope of positives written by others to me Heart that made me feel better reading through them Heart

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Negative thoughts running rampant. Will they stop? I don't know.

They're wrong. Because I rule. No matter how many times I or other people need to tell me. 

Image result for animated tipping hat gif