cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Self compassion

I know it hurts, but it'll stop eventually. Just like the ankle and the wrist, it'll stop. Just stop being stupid and using it!

I know it's hard to get out of bed in the morning but remember, the long term benefits. Repetition! Repetition! Repetition! You CAN do this, just... come on. I know I don't want to but... it'll be worth it once it's repeated enough to be routine. So just... COME ON BRAIN!

I keep hating on myself for not doing what I should.

But I have to keep reminding that same self that it takes more repetition than I'm doing.

I can forgive myself for what they did to me.
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

I hate what I do, my drawings always look so crap to me, even when I like them!

But remember self, it doesn't have to look good at the first go. It just takes practice, okay? So stop expecting everything to be perfect and just try! (I believe in you)

I hate myself.

No.

I hate my habits. And habits are hard to break.

Today has really, really sucked. It sucked, had a hopeful future that got shattered and continued to spiral down into suckiness.

But still... it's okay to have utterly bad days. It's okay to feel completely shit more than you feel good. It won't be bad forever. I just have to keep hoping.

@N1ghtW1ng you have inspired me to show a bit more self-compassion. Please know that I am sitting in this dark ditch with you, and we will find our way out Heart

Why does everything have to be so difficult? It feels like every time I take a step forward, I take a million steps back. I'm tired of feeling down.

But you know what? Today was a good day. Not a perfect day, no. It came with some hard moments, but it was bearable. You might not be at the end yet, you might have a long way to go, but you can see the progress, and even though things still feel pretty shitty, at least you're not in constant pain anymore. Be proud of yourself for making it this far, and persevering through so much. You are worth the fight. 

Thanks @queenP, it's good to have a friend down here. It's tiring being down.