cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Sharing happy memories 😊

The world can get down sometimes, and a good way to cope is to remember any happy, fun or funny memories you have had in the past. 

I, for example, love to think back on the times when my friends and I used to buy a birthday cake and celebrate with candles, even though it was no one's birthday. It was one of the happier moments in my life even if it was a small thing. 

If you feel comfortable, feel free to share a happy memory of yours. 

Screen Shot 2021-03-14 at 3.58.27 pm.png

Re: Sharing happy memories 😊

I love this thread! What a great way for us to look back at happy memories and also be able to share them with others πŸ˜Š

I love my memories of travelling, especially with my family! Unfortunately due to covid we haven't been able to travel much or overseas at all Smiley Sad but I find looking back at previous trips, especially through photos, a great way to make me smile and improve my mood. My favourite travel memories include going to Bali with my sister, mum and grandmother on a girls trip (more than a couple times hehe) and also my trip to England which for a history obsessed traveller like me was incredible!!

Re: Sharing happy memories 😊

That sounds like it was so much fun!
I am sure after covid you will be able to make tonnes of travel memories like that one with your family. πŸ˜‡